Congress has an opportunity to increase funding for the Bureau of Land Management to properly manage National Conservation Lands–the public places America loves and needs that represent our nation’s natural, cultural, and outdoor heritage. Join the Conservation Lands Foundation to increase funding for the National Conservation Lands before Friday, April 23!
By properly funding the care and management of the National Conservation Lands, we will:
- Create more jobs within the Bureau of Land Management to improve public lands management
- Inventory, monitor and protect Indigenous and other cultural resources
- Restore fish and wildlife habitat after years of neglect
- Improve visitor experience, recreational infrastructure and rural economic recovery
- Reclaim degraded lands and waters for climate change mitigation