The Mattole Restoration Council (MRC) is looking for an administrative and program assistant to join our team.
The position requires an average of 10-20 hours per week and is based in the Petrolia office. Starting wage is $18-$20/hour. Applicant must be able to work most of their scheduled hours during regular office hours (between 9-5, Monday- Friday). Remote work is encouraged during shelter in place, but making regular trips to the post office and MRC office is a key part of this position.
Applicant should be well organized with an attention to detail, an eye for numbers and basic computer skills. The administrative and program assistant is responsible for an evolving and diverse mix of administrative tasks including but not limited to the following specific duties:
- Process and file purchase orders, invoices and deposits
- Manage member gifts and renewals
- Regular office organizing
- Print and paychecks
- Manage merch sales and inventory
- Order office supplies
- Check MRC voicemail and distribute messages accordingly
- Drop off and pick up mail; sort, distribute, process as appropriate
- Assist staff with proposals, articles and reports as needed
- Handle hire paperwork for new staff
- Work with Executive Director and Board on annual fundraising drives and events
- Coordinate software and computer updates
- Manage website and newsletter sign up
- General support to project managers and project coordinators
- Please send a resume or any questions to email@example.com.