- This event has passed.
Cannabis Waste Discharge Waiver Enrollment Clinic
January 27, 2016 @ 12:00 am - 3:00 pm
Guest post: North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board
CANNABIS WASTE DISCHARGE WAIVER ENROLLMENT CLINIC
JANUARY 27, 2016 12-3PM AND 5-8PM
Petrolia Community Center
29230 Mattole Road, Petrolia, CA
By February 15, 2016, private properties with 2000 square feet or more of cultivated area of cannabis* must be enrolled for coverage under a new water quality regulatory program, either directly with the Regional Water Board, or via an approved third party program.
Staff of the Regional Water Board are hosting a clinic to answer questions and assist cannabis growers with enrollment for coverage under Order No. R1-2015-0023, Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements and General Water Quality Certification for Discharges of Waste Resulting from Cannabis Cultivation and Associated Activities or Operations with Similar Environmental Effects in the North Coast Region.
The clinic is designed to offer growers and other interested parties information and assistance:
– Guidance on determining whether enrollment is required
– General questions about the Order
– Information on how to file enrollments
– Information on the Order’s tiers
– Information on third party programs
– Assistance in preparing the enrollment package (Notice of Intent and the Monitoring and Reporting Program)
Growers may bring site maps, sketches, images, or other information for discussion
Questions about the order or this event?
Contact us at: email@example.com or at (707) 576-2676
* The Order does not apply to any parcel with a cumulative area of cannabis cultivation or operations with similar environmental effects of less than 2,000 square feet where there is no potential for discharge of waste